Rama Construction Private Limited Company is established in 1995 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Company is registered under Ethiopian law.
The Company is certified in Integrated System of Quality and Environmental Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015).
The company is certified in OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 18001:2007). The certification is awarded in December 2017.
To be a world class Construction Company which could undertake any kind of construction works in Ethiopia and internationally.
To participate on the country’s socio-economic development with highest level of ethical, reliable and Professional manner and carry out quality construction services to all stakeholders in a timely and cost effective manner.
Rama Construction Plc is fully committed to establish and implement ISO Based Quality and Environmental Management system and conduct all activities in conformity with established international standards and legal requirements so as to:
- Achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Become the industry leader in delivering quality, timely and cost effective construction service
- Ensure continual improvement of the service, the process and the management system
- Create environment friendly working condition by reducing and gradually eliminating activities and wastes having adverse effect on the environment and thus contribute its share in the global effort towards combating environmental degradation
- Ensure the safety and security of the Company employees and project neighborhoods by creating a working environment which is free from danger and professional hazards.
- Ensure that the Quality & Environmental Objectives set by the Company are met.
Dear Rama Family,
Thank you for making 2013 yet another remarkable year for Rama Construction Plc! Our dedicated staff has done an incredible job at expanding our outreach while strengthening our programs and services.
Sincerely, Frew Tedla Managing Director