1. Maintain sound and sustainable financial performance.
2. Provide customer focused construction services and maximize their satisfaction.
3. Excel in productivity and quality of all works.
4. Restructure and calibrate Rama’s internal business processes.
5. Improve the application of QEMS in all aspects of Rama’s operation.
6. Facilitate strategic diversification of Rama to grab opportunities, support its operations and to assure sustained growth.
7. To eliminating any type of hazard by 75%, 85%, 95%, which can pose health effect to workers by undertaking appropriate measures in the year 2018, 2019, and 2020 respectively as compared to the baseline status at the end of 2017.
8. Substituting 40%, 50%, 60% of equipment which is hazardous to health with the one which is trusted to be the least hazardous in the year 2018, 2019, and 2020 as compared to the baseline status at the end of 2017.
9. To maintain engineering control measures in order to reduce risks from machinery in appropriate places where engineering control is practicable and feasible in the year 2019.
10. To post safety sign everywhere it is required in head office as well as in project areas where there is required in 2017.
11. To provide PPE to everyone in the organization as required and to have in stock for contingency purpose in the year 2017.
Quality and Environmental Management System Objectives